Another month has gone by, dear readers, and once again you’ve made it a wonderful month for Zen Habits!
In this past month, Zen Habits moved into the Top 50 in Technorati, and moved from 26K subscribers to about 36K. Thank you, all of you!
In case you missed them, here are the best posts from January 2008:
- 7 Essential Tips to Make 2008 Your Best Year Ever
- The Four Laws of Simplicity, and How to Apply Them to Life
- The Minimalist’s Guide to Fighting (and Beating) Clutter Entropy
- Why I Love Being a Dad
- A Guide to Cutting Back When You Feel Overwhelmed
- 7 Powerful Steps to Overcoming Resistance and Actually Getting Stuff Done
- Top 30 Tips for Staying Productive and Sane While Working From Home
- The Minimalist’s Guide to Simple Housework
- 30 Things to Do to Keep From Getting Bored Out of Your Skull at Work
- 7 Current Writers I’m In Love With
In addition, I had four announcement-type posts that you might have missed:
- So I Quit My Day Job – Holy Cow! I Took the Plunge
- Happy 1st Birthday Zen Habits! Celebrating One Wonderful Year
- Dream Come True: I’ve Got a Book Deal!
- Write To Done: Unmissable Articles About Writing, Twice Weekly