By Leo Babauta
Hi guys … I thought I’d update you on what’s been going on in my life lately.
First, I have been working hard on finishing my book … it’s going well, although slower than I’d anticipated, and I’m finishing it up this week and next. That’s been taking up a lot of my time, obviously, but I’m excited to have a completed book!
Second, I had a bit of a family medical situation. It’s nothing serious, but it did take away from my blogging time. It’s pretty much resolved now and everything is fine, so please don’t worry. Life throws little speed bumps in your way once in awhile. :)
Third, I’ve really increased my exercise recently and am training for a triathlon. I’ll post more about my training and progress very soon. But with increased training has come decreased time for everything else.
The result of these three things has been less time and focus for my blogging, which I am beginning to miss desperately. So you’ll see me writing here more and more, especially after I finish my book. I’d like to thank you all for your patience!
Best of Zen Habits, April 2008
April was obviously a slower month than usual, but we still had some good posts you might have missed. Here are the best from April:
- The Incredible Power of Contentment
- 18 Five-Minute Decluttering Tips to Start Conquering Your Mess
- The Rules of the Unbelievable Lightness of Being Club, and How I’m Gonna Get in Shape
- 13 Things to Avoid When Changing Habits
- Simple Manifesto: Break Free from the Tyranny of the Clock
- The Seven Deadly Sins of a Relationship
Also see (this is a great way to go back through the archives):