Ferriss is famous for reducing his business hours down to the minimum required, putting much of it on autopilot, outsourcing a lot of work, cutting himself off from information overload, and freeing up most of his time to pursue his passions and travel the world.
His book has inspired thousands to make changes in their life, and it quickly rose on all the best-seller lists, including No. 1 on the N.Y. Times list.
In this interview, Tim and I talk about:
- What started him on the road to 4-Hour Workweek
- His biggest inspirations
- His daily routine (in detail)
- How he sets up his environment for writing
- Why it’s better to control environment than behavior
- How he figured out his most productive time of day
- How technology tools can make it easier to be distracted
- His trick for ensuring he focuses on important tasks
- His unproductive confessions
- How he motivates himself when he doesn’t feel disciplined
- What he has coming up in 2009, including his next book
Enjoy the interview!
Feel free to share it on your blog, via email, on forums, in social media, or however you like! (Click on the “Tell-a-friend” button on the interview page to easily share with friends.) Please also help spread the word by adding this page to your Delicious bookmarks or on StumbleUpon!