By Leo Babauta
I’m really excited to start working live with all of you in a series of weekend workshops, and the first one is called Zen Productivity.
I decided to focus on productivity, organization, focus, procrastination, mindfulness and simplicity … because it’s something we all deal with, every day.
In our daily lives, we are all grappling with:
- Inability to focus
- Fear of failure
- Feeling overwhelmed
- Feelings of stress, uncertainty & anxiety
- Forgetting things, feeling unorganized
- Things lost in inbox, or inbox overflowing
- Always worried not doing the right thing or not using the right tools
- Don’t feel like you’re doing anything meaningful
- Feel lost in a sea of tasks, no direction
- Lots to do, but don’t get much done each day
I’ve developed a system I’m calling Zen Productivity, that helps to deal with all of this.
In this workshop, you’ll learn how to:
- Align yourself with a meaningful mission
- Pursue a meaningful direction each day, and get stuff accomplished
- Find clarity on what high-impact tasks to work on each day
- Structure your day, with flexibility, to accomplish your mission
- Stay on top of your todo list and process your inbox to empty
- Strengthen your ability to be focused & mindful, and less distracted
- Overcome procrastination by training in discomfort & uncertainty
- Simplify to overcome the feeling of being overwhelmed
- Learn to deal simply with stress & anxiety
- Create space for play, stillness, exercise & meditation
- Allow for uncertainty in your life, and get good at being in it
I can’t wait to work on these skills with all of you!
In December, I’ll be going to Los Angeles (Dec. 9 & 10) and San Diego (Dec. 16 & 17), and there’s still early bird prices on those tickets as well. More cities and dates to come for 2018, so sign up here to get notified of more workshops.